WELCOME !

Welcome to THE WRITER'S DEN! My name is Adam Leonard. I am an author and high school teacher. Welcome you to my blog! I hope you'll leave a comment or two. Join the site using the button on the right side bar! Thanks for stopping by! *******************************************************************************************************************************

Monday, April 2, 2012

New Writing Prompt!

New Writing Prompt: MURDER!!!

Post a link to your murder story, (A link to your blog), and leave some comments for those who posted their stories! 

I have been working on a short story for several years called "Mary's Trademark Smile" and I plan to post it here soon... If you have a good murder story of your own, please share it with us!!

3 comments:

DarBriikase said...

Mr. L,
just now wrote this one...by just now I mean that, like, I just finished it 90 seconds ago...kind of a spur of the moment thing...

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RzCiaAEDXfCwcETLXKZRqDhssoABKzvvXtU-FbtGqkI/edit

it may need some editing and such

Sneha Menon said...

Hey... One of my first proper works of fiction in a while... Hope you like it! :) :) Love your blog btw. :)

http://sunshineandcyanide.wordpress.com/2012/03/14/till-death-do-us-apart/

Adam N. Leonard (Author) said...

I am re-posting(below)this link to a new murder story posted by Jon Ross!! Check it out!
Jonross said...

So are the murder stories being posted in this same thread? If not I'll re/post, but here is my murder story.

http://afamilymurder.blogspot.com/2012/04/she-was-first-person-i-ever-killed.html
April 16, 2012 8:15 PM