WELCOME !

Welcome to THE WRITER'S DEN! My name is Adam Leonard. I am an author and high school teacher. Welcome you to my blog! I hope you'll leave a comment or two. Join the site using the button on the right side bar! Thanks for stopping by! *******************************************************************************************************************************

Friday, April 17, 2020


I'm posting some of my short stories for you to read if you happen to be bored out of your mind and stuck at home.
The first story, Mary's Trademark Smile, is for anyone out there that likes grumpy characters and murder. The second story, The Road to Forever, features a teenager on the run, a corrupt sheriff who is hunting him, and his escape to the wooded wilderness of Maine in midwinter. If you get a chance to read them- give me some feedback! Thanks and enjoy! (Click the link and then scroll down)

short stories

No comments: